AND THE ORIGINS OF RADIANT EMBODIED WOMAN!
Susanna McCan is a workshop facilitator and personal coach who supports women in cultivating radiant beauty, sexual vitality, and magnetism–at any age. Susanna developed the Whole Body Goddess self-healing practices and the Radiant Embodied Woman program and has been teaching them for about seven years.
Susanna draws on the following training and experience to support women in their self-healing and self-empowerment:
- Formal education (Harvard University degree in cultural anthropology and Jungian psychology) and ongoing engagement with these and related topics such as women’s roles in different cultures, role of the Feminine in different religions and cultures, western and eastern philosophical systems and religions, esoteric and mystical practices of each, etc.
- Two decades as a professional meditation teacher and practitioner in the Vedic tradition, including three years of full-time practice in a reclusive women’s community.
- Training and experience as a coach specializing in coaching visionaries and creative professionals.
- A long career as an architectural designer and consultant in an ancient Vedic system of sacred architecture—Vastu. This deepened her appreciation of the human body as a temple, the Cosmic nature of the human body made in the “image of God,” and the female body in particular as the sacred Original Home of every human being born on Earth!
- Study and engagement with a variety of approaches aspiring to “sacred sexuality.”
- 12+ years of intensive Ch’i Gong training, including women’s sexual Ch’i Gong—oriented toward strengthening health and maintaining lifelong vitality.
- Life experience both as a single woman and as a wife and mother, able to empathize with a very wide range of women’s experience and challenges.
Susanna enjoys her community of cultural change creatives in Fairfield, Iowa and beyond, and her little lakeside ecological Vastu home surrounded by Nature.